Friday, February 6, 2009

My newest hobby....even though I'm not very good at it




I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class but would talk myself out of it. Then for my New Years resolution I decided that I was going to start doing all the things that I keep putting off and just go for it. The class has been so much fun even though I am really bad at it. I just hope to get good enough to make Claire and other kids we may have cute birthday cakes. The heart cake was week two, cupcakes were week three, and the flower cake was week four.

3 comments:

Matt Hale said...

How fun! That is a great thing to learn how to do. I am so bad at cake decorating. You'll have to teach me.

Brittnee said...

You are amazing, you are so great at everything you do! You are such a cute mom. Claire is very lucky. I am going to attempt a barbie cake for Kinlee this year!

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

Super cute! I've always wanted to know how to do that. It takes more hand-eye cordination than I have. Claire's gonna have some great birthdays!