Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!


We just got back from Stansbury Island. It has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. Luckily it didn't start raining until after we got home.

Claire loved playing in the sand with her new sandpail and she loved eating the sand too. I almosted gagged when I saw her drop her sucker in the the sand and put in back in her mouth before anyone could stop her.
But my favorite part was watching Claire hunt for eggs with her daddy during the easter egg hunt. She had figured out earlier in the day that there was candy inside the eggs so during the hunt she kept stopping to try to open up the egg she just found.

Claire and her daddy did pretty good for an 'almost one year old.' She got about ten eggs in her basket.

My brother and some of my cousins climbed the mountain with an old tire just to see if the tire would make it all the way to the bottom of the mountain without getting stopped by a big boulder. I don't have a clue how that tradition started. And of course we came home covered in raw egg from the egg toss. It was a great day!!

1 comments:

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

Can't believe Claire's almost 1. It looks like she's walking too. She just gets cuter and cuter!