Monday, November 23, 2009

The Tree is Up

Several years ago I used to get really irritated when people would put up their Christmas trees before December....and if I saw a Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving I would go crazy. Then all that changed when I started working at the Church Office Building four years ago. The first Christmas tree was decorated the day after Halloween and I think once we even decorated a tree on Halloween. We had to start decorating trees that early in order to get them all decorated before December. Even though I love staying at home with Claire and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, I must admit that I really miss working this time of year and decorating Christmas trees all over Temple Square everyday for an entire month. So last night I got to thinking about what I would be doing if I was still working and it totally put me in the mood to put up my Christmas tree....FIVE days before Thanksgiving.

0 comments: