Sunday, September 5, 2010

Check that off the list

Soon after Luke and I started dating we made a list of all the things we wanted to do that winter. The following spring we made a new list of all the things we wanted to try and do that spring, summer, and fall. I guess it just became a habit because we are still making a new lists. We have never come close to marking everything off the list. But yesterday we went somewhere that has been on almost every list for the past five years....we went to Antelope Island. I am not quite sure why I wanted to go there but we did and lucky for us the annual Antelope Island Stampede Festival was going on while we were there. They had some really cool kites being flown but the wind wasn't strong enough to keep them up for long.


We had wanted to see the buffalo herds while we were there but this is the only one we saw :(

But they did have plenty of bounce house things and that always puts a smile on Claire's face.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go there! Now, I'll have to add it to our list as well.

Amy J said...

Tina, I was blogging hopping around and stumbled upon yours, what a small world! We love visiting antelope island, but haven't had the chance to make it to the festival. Looks like fun, I'll have to put on our list of things to do next year. Our blog is private it, but if you want to take a peek, send me your email and I'll send you an invite.

amy_juhasz@hotmail.com