Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Annual Santa Picture


Claire is terrified of Santa. I didn't make her sit on his lap but I wanted to get a pic for history sake. I had to hold the poor girl in place until they could snap a photo. This was at the ward party. The only other time she has seen Santa this year is at the grocery store. Now every time we go to the store she asks to go see that santa is NOT there....because you know, Santa might just be lurking around the grocery store trying to scare little kids.
Sorry old man, maybe next year.


I tried to prepare Claire by asking her all the Santa questions beforehand.
So in case you are wondering...

#1 What is your name little girl?
Pookie

#2 Have you been a good girl this year?
Yep

#3 What do you want Santa to bring you?
A present

#4 What kind of present?
An orange present

3 comments:

Amy J said...

This cracked me up. She had no fears at Halloween, but Santa she is afraid of. Hopefully she is a little more fond of the jolly guy next guy.

Unknown said...

Hey, saw your comment on my blog and I must confess to not knowing the proper etiquette to respond. Do I write on your blog or own my own?

At any rate, I didn't like the second Potter book as much because it seems to be more of the same.

I must confess to generally liking the first book in any series the best. After that, the novelty wears off a bit.

The second Potter book is still very good but could have used a bit of editing. Hope you enjoy it!

btw, you have darling family pics on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor thing! My kids always loved Santa but my god-daughter HATED him when she was little. It didn't even help that my daughter who is only a year older would go running gleefully onto Santa's lap. We tried to get them on Santa's lap together, but Gabby wouldn't have any part of it!