Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Big Sis

Luke and I are not the only ones obsessed with this little guy.



Big sister can't get enough of him either.

She runs to get me the second he wakes up and starts crying.

She stuffs the binkie back in his mouth when it falls out...whether he wants it or not.

She constantly asks to hold him


She makes sure he is with us when we say family prayers at night.



She doesn't want him to get bored in the car so she makes sure he has ample stuffed animals to keep him entertained. Apparently this is what she had in mind when I told her we needed to get Crue ready to go. Look close and you might see a baby in the carseat. She gets irritated when I take everything out but her brother and tries to convince me that he really does need it all.


And several times a day she tells us that she is the best big sister...and she is.

2 comments:

the elfors said...

i just love your little family. claire is so dang cute and so is crue! i am so happy for you guys!

Amy J said...

I adore that first picture of Crue! Crue and Claire are too cute!