Sunday, June 5, 2011

Looking to the future



Oh, the things she looks forward to doing...

When I am 10 I can mow the lawn all my myself.

Mom, when Crue gets older me and you can get married in the temple and I will look like a princess.

I'm going to make cement when I get older.

When I am 16 I can drive a garbage truck and pick up all the garbage on the street.

Next year I can climb the tree all the way to the top.

When I get older I want a broken arm. And I want a green cast. That would be so awesome! I want to break my arm now but mom said no.

I can drive a car when I am 20.

Mom, can I play with sharp knives when I am six?

I want to ride on a motorcycle when I get old but mom says she will spank my bum really hard. I think boys and motorcycles are dangerous.

When I go poop in the potty, dad will buy me an orange soda, some green gum, and m&m's. And I get to go to school!!

I want to ride my bike through the mud puddles with Callie this week.

2 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

What a doll! Sounds like lots of aspirations when she grows up!

Amy J said...

Haha! That totally made me laugh. Such a funny little girl!