Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Temple Square

I absolutely love staying home with my kids and am so grateful that it is possible for us to do so.  But every once in awhile I really miss certain things about when I was working. 
One of those things is Temple Square. 
I miss spending my days here. 
I miss the peacefulness. 
I miss the beauty. 
I miss seeing the temple.   

So one sunday afternoon we packed the kids into the van and headed into Salt Lake. 

This little guy ran and ran and tried so hard to get into the fountains.  He had a smile on his face the entire time we were there. 

My three sweethearts.



Claire really wanted to take a picture of us.


I am so grateful these two precious kids are sealed to us.  They make us so incredibly happy. 

Awww...so I guess he wasn't all smiles the entire time.  We had one small meltdown.  Look at that sad face when Crue realized that daddy really wasn't going to let him play in the fountains on Temple Square.  Up until this point I think he thought it was just a game when Luke would catch him right before he jumped into the water. 

2 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

You are such great parents! I love seeing all your beautiful family photos! XOXO Cathy

Errin and Stephanie Dalton said...

I just love you Tina! We need to hang out more. I can feel your love for those kids and they are so blessed to have you!! They sure are cute.