Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday afternoon

It is funny how some things turn out.  Years ago I imagined myself constantly making cookies with my kids.  Then this last year I discovered I really don't like to bake.  Sure, I enjoy baking every once in awhile...holidays, birthdays, cookie day at Claire's school, etc.  Cooking is totally my thing and I love cooking with Claire...but baking, um, no thanks.  Funny thing is that about the same time I realized I don't like to bake Luke realized he really likes to. And I must say that he is really good at it.  He can't cook much more than a box of macaroni and cheese but man, he can bake.  So every sunday afternoon these two can be found in the kitchen whipping up some cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and much more.  I love it!!  
 
 
Claire is convinced that Luke's old graduation cap is really a baking hat and she has taken it over.


 And this little man just waits around for daddy to give him the beater to lick and then he runs and hides with it. 

0 comments: