Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Highlights

The highlight of my day was walking into the room to hear my little man just singing his little heart out. --- "a sunbeam, a sunbeam...(mumble, mumble mumble)....a sunbeam, a sunbeam"
Talk about a melt your heart, proud mommy moment. 
It totally made my day and I must say it made up for his little stunt earlier in the day when he decided to empty out the entire canister of salt so he could make a sand castle on the kitchen floor. 
We love this our Crue Buddy so much. 




I also got to end the day by watching our little t-ball star do an excellent job at practice. 
Luke and Claire spent time practicing in the backyard over the weekend and it sure paid off.  She has great coaches, many friends on the team, and we are excited for the games to begin. 
 
 

0 comments: