Sunday, June 9, 2013

Busy Little Boy

Get bath water all over the floor.  Check

Dump out bowl of  watermelon.  Check

Spill milk all over.  Check

Get on chair that dad just barely finished painting.   Check

Drench big sis with the hose.  Check

Tackle cat and pull his tail.  Check

Color kitchen floor with marker.  Check
 
 
Yep, we definately have a two year old little boy in the house.
 
Call me crazy but I seriously love this age.  This little boy of ours is so much fun and has us laughing all day long. 





A few more things....

Crue's seat is just behind mine in the van and since he has a little bit of a clean streak in him he hates to just throw things on the floor and instead will ask me to reach back and get something from him. 
Our conversation from the other day.
Crue: Here mom.
Me: Okay, buddy. Give it to me. 
Crue puts his hand in mine and moves it around but never gives anything to me.
Me:  Are you going to give it to me.
Crue:  Mom, here it is.
Crue takes his hand back and I can tell he is doing something and then once again he puts his hand in mine.
Me:  Come on Crue.  Give it to mom.
Crue: Here mom.
Crue once again takes his hand and does something and then puts it in mine again.
Me:  Crue, what are your trying to give me?
Crue:  My boogies.
I snatch my hand back and sure enough, he had covered my hand with his boogers.

 
A happily yelling Crue as he runs around the house pushing the alarm on the van keys: I a stinker. I a stinker.
 
He tries his best at getting out of going to bed at night.  This is how it goes....
Mom, I thirsty.
Mom, need a drink.
Sing a song mom.
Sing popcorn on tree
Milk please.
Sing Sunbeam song
So thirsty.
Dad, I thirsty.
Give sis a hug.
I need hugs.
Dad sing songs please.
Mom, give sis kisses.
Rock me, mom.

He loves to make people laugh especially his big sister and has recently discovered how funny he thinks he is when he says "I tooted".  Of course he waits until just the right time.....prayer time, sacrament meeting, when we are eating dinner at a restaurant.  And it doesn't help that he normally get the reaction he wants from the people around us.   

0 comments: