Monday, July 15, 2013

Random Summer Fun

 
It seems like we go through chalk like crazy around here.  One of their favorite things to do is trace each other on the ground.

 
For some reason my children prefer to wear as little clothing as possible.  This was Crue's attire for the day - diaper and his sister's bike helmet.  And that is exactly what he wore almost the entire day.

Picnic and feeding the ducks.

Crue still gets irritated that I spend more time on Claire's hair than on his.  If he can get his hands on a bow or headband then he will definitely wear it.  This was his cool outfit one day - my gardening hat that he picked out for my birthday and Claire's headband. 
 

We have been spending lots of time packing and these kiddos think it is just the greatest thing. They decorate the moving boxes, make houses out of them, and push each other around the house. 


These two would spend all day outside if they could.  Claire is determined to do a handspring on the tramp and land on her feet and also to do a cartwheel on the balance beam Luke made her.  What does Crue like to do..."I chase the chickens" and "I go scare the bugs"  I get great entertainment in my backyard as I watch Crue try to sneak up on a bird or pretend to be a monster and scare potato bugs. 

0 comments: