Saturday, May 31, 2014

My sweet kiddos


Anna is such a good sport.  She puts up with so much with her brother and sister.  They are loud, rowdy, and love to tease.   (And I wouldn't have it any other way!)  But every once in awhile these kiddos of mine slow down and are just as sweet as can be.....like when they are in the middle of a wrestling match and Crue will tell Claire to stop for a minute so he can come tell me that I am the best mom ever.  Or like when Claire will walk out of her room all ready for church and Crue will tell her that she looks like a princess and give her a big hug and then instantly start shooting her with his nerf gun.   Or when Crue gets a time-out so Claire will go sit with him until it is over.   Anyway, this is one of those sweet moments.  Crue asked if he could watch Netflix on my kindle and then informed me that Anna was wanting to watch with him too. So here are two of my sweet babies watching Spiderman and the most stupid show ever....Aquabats.   I could even hear him explaining to her different things going on in the show.   I sure love my kids.  



0 comments: