Friday, October 9, 2009

The Haunted Barnyard

Today I woke up and decided that, after staying at home all week because we were sick, Claire and I needed to go do something fun. And since I absolutely love Halloween, we ended up at the Haunted Barnyard at Gardner Village. My mom, sister, and neice came along too.




She wasn't too sure about riding the pony but did stay on for a minute.




She loved petting the goats, lambs, pigs, and calf.




Steph, Rilynn, Me, and Claire




Claire went through the hay maze several times.




And she cheated a couple of times trying to get to the end.




???? I don't have a clue what she is doing here ??????

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Check out the lady sitting behind Steph!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Momtothree said...

What were you guys sick with? Becca and Ethan had swine flu this week. They are all better now thank goodness. Guess we don't have to worry about getting them the shot.