Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter

I love going to church on Easter Sunday and seeing all the kids wearing their new Easter clothes. It just makes me happy!!

The Easter bunny left some new church clothes at our house too for all of us. Okay, so really I can't say the Easter bunny did because I forgot to mention anything about the Easter bunny to Claire. Poor child, I know. Seriously I didn't even think about it. Yep, great mom that I am. So at Christmas I got wierd looks (and some mean looks too) when people would ask Claire if Santa came and she told them no. (Remember, she was terrified of Santa and asked Luke to call and tell him not to come.) Well, the same people asked Claire if the Easter Bunny came and again she told them no. They must think I am horrible.

I have to admit that it was nice not having her think that Easter is all about the Easter bunny....instead she talked about "Jesus was baptized!! Thats why we celebrate Easter. Hmmm, no....maybe he was resurrected?" Okay, so maybe she had a hard time remembering why we celebrate Easter :)










I must admit I have the cutest kids ever!!

1 comments:

the elfors said...

she is so cute! you are an awesome mom! its good that she knows the true meaning of christmas and easter! minus the baptism part ;) lol