Friday, May 13, 2011

Let me re-phrase the question

The other morning I walked into Claire's room and said "How did you sleep last night?" Without saying a word she looked at me, looked at her bed, and had the look on her face that shows she was thinking really hard about something. (Apparently I usually ask her if she slept good.) Then she got on her bed, moved around a little bit so she was laying sideways, sat up to see exactly where she was, layed back down, put her blanket on her, moved around a little bit more, grabbed her stuffed animal, then decided to move her blanket so only half of it was covering her. Then she announced "I think I slept like this last night."

That is totally not what I meant....BUT, she was pretty accurate.


This is one of my favs. She had just been moved into her toddler bed but kept falling out so we moved a big tupperware thing next to it hoping that would help. And apparently she didn't fall asleep right away - Hence the books and the dirty sock right in her face.




Praying in the middle of the night?


And I came home from a church meeting to find both of them sound asleep and crammed into Claire's toddler bed. Bet that was comfy!!

0 comments: