Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
Normally when I have neglected you for awhile it is because of one of two reasons.
#1 Nothing has been going on worth blogging about
or
#2 I have been so busy I haven't had time.
Well this time I can't use any of those excuses for abandoning you for the last month. To make myself feel better I even thought about coming up with excuse #3 and saying that I'm worn out and still adjusting to taking care of two kiddos instead of just one but that would be a completely untrue. Call me crazy but two is definately easier than one. July has always been a month full of fun and probably ranks up there with December as favorite months of the year. And this July definately didn't disappoint. Our month was full of campouts, swimming, playdates, Independence Day, Pioneer Day, and so much more....but I still could have taken time for you dear blog. I guess my problem is not knowing where to begin. Every night I think of you. Every night after my sweet babies are sound asleep in bed I tell myself that I will not ignore you anymore. Every night I will sit in front of the computer screen and try to decide where to begin. And when I can't decide, I just go to bed instead. Well no more!! We made so many great memories in July that I don't want to forget. So once I get done coming up with an excuse for not blogging, I promise to get you all caught up.
Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Hahaha! Tina, this post made me laugh so hard because I totally feel the same way about my blog! I definitely have neglected it. Good luck getting caught up! Can't wait to hear about your fun summer adventures and then to see you in September! :-)

Amy J said...

I feel the same way! I look forward to you catching up on your blog and hopefully I can catch up on mine soon too.