Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tea Party

Last Saturday Claire and I attended a tea party hosted by grandma. Luke and Crue hung out at home since they had been told that boys were not allowed. Us girls had a great time.
We drank our tea (raspberry lemonade),


ate our cute little sandwiches,

sang "I'm a little teapot" and played hot teapot (hot potato),

decorated a cute little door hanger, and painted our nails. Poor grandpa showed up at the wrong time but was a good sport and let all four girls paint his nails.




Of course my favorite part was when my mom started talking to the girls about being proper or something like that and I look at the girls and Caitlyn is in the process of licking her plate clean and Claire is spooning her lemonade into her mouth. Guess our girls need a few more lessons on being proper.


And apparently I need lessons on being proper too since it looks like I am flipping off the camera...totally unintentional I promise.


We really all had a great time and the weather was perfect.

1 comments:

Amy J said...

Ha! You flipping off the camera made me laugh so hard! Made my day :)