Thursday, April 12, 2012

Egg Hunt

As tradition calls for we all headed out to Stansbury Island for our Easter family party on Saturday. The weather was perfect. The food was yummy. And great family to hang out with.


My little munchkin was so excited and going to the island was all she talked about for days. Friday night we put her to bed and told her in the morning when Crue woke up we would be ready to go to the island. So what happens, every half hour for the next two hours she would come out of her room saying "Mom, I think it is light outside. Is it time to go now?" or my fav was "Mom, I can hear Crue. He's awake. Let's go."

 This boy LOVES playing in sand.  And he ate his share of it as well. 


Caitlynn, Rilynn, Ben, Claire, Crue, Brianna




We are hiking up the mountain to do our traditional "rolling the tire down the mountain"  and part way up I decide to go wait with my mom instead.  My dear hubby says "Honey, give me the camera so I can take a picture of you."  I hand it to him, he snaps a picture, and then laughs and says "Now I have a picture of you at the exact moment you decided to wimp out and turn around".  Gotta love him!


My handsome boys.

Claire, Syndey, and Jensen

The kids waiting for the Easter egg hunt to begin. 



Mom and Aunt Marilyn...They are both awesome.

That night we had no problem getting these two kiddos asleep. 
As we were tucking Claire in bed that night I asked her what her favorite thing was that day.  I am expecting her to say playing with cousins, sand castles, 4-wheeler ride, or egg hunt.  What does she say..."Ahh, just to breath all that fresh air!!"     

0 comments: