Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hogle Zoo

Claire absolutely loves surprises.  In fact, there are times when we are at the store and she has earned a treat and she will close her eyes and ask me to pick out her treat just so it can be a surprise.  She loves it when I tell her I have a surprise and she will spent forever trying to guess what it is.  And I must admit it totally makes me day when I get a big hug and she says "Mom, you always have the best surprises for me."  So when my sister and I decided to take the kids to the zoo I decided not to tell Claire until we were on our way.  She squealed with delight when I told her we were going to the zoo and she got even more excited when I surprised her again by picking up Steph, Rilynn and Caitlynn. 

Last year she was a little nervous to get a drink out of the lion mouth but this year she was all for it.


This log was Crue's favorite part of the zoo.   He would run back and forth and peek out the hole and just start laughing. 

We loved the new exhibits and me and Crue kept trying to get a good peek at the seals and otters.

Isn't he just the cutest!! 

Claire was so excited to ride the rhino.  There were so many kids playing on it when we got there but she insisted on waiting so her and Ri could get on.

And since we got a zoo membership I think we will be coming back quite a bit this summer.

0 comments: