Friday, August 2, 2013

?

Not sure if I should title this post "How Crue stays busy on moving day." or "Keepin' mom on her toes."  or maybe "What should I do next?? (followed by a 2 yr. old's mischievous laugh)" 
 
Dump the bottle of chocolate milk (yep, the one that you begged mom for at the store) all over kitchen floor just because you wanted to.
Tell mom you need a drink of water, take a sip, and then throw cup filled with water at your sister and watch her scream....repeat three more times throughout day until mom takes away all cups and makes you go outside and get a drink out of the hose every time you  say you are thirsty.
Make DVD player not work so you can no longer stay occupied watching a movie while mom finishes packing.
Make internet stop working so that option of packing entertainment is gone as well.
Find Sharpie and decorate any remaining cups that have not yet been packed.
Find the only bottle of fingernail polish not packed and paint your own nails and the chair you are sitting on.
Get crab apples from tree, go into bathroom, take drain cover out of sink and put apple (which is exact diameter of drain) down drain. 
Unfold all the blankets again that mom just finished folding for the third time and when she gets mad at you hide under the blanket and happily sing "I don't care, I love it. I don't care, I love it, I love it."
 
He has had a busy day.
No wonder my sweet little boy passed out within minutes of being put to bed. 

0 comments: