Friday, August 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Point

Earlier this month I noticed that Thanksgiving Point was doing Two Dollar Tuesdays this month.  So guess where we have been spending our Tuesdays lately??  Today we ventured over the Thanksgiving Point Gardens.  Absolutely amazing!  I took several classes here years ago and it was so good to come back and see it all. 
 
Crue and Claire loved the endless paths that they could run down.

My mom and Claire looking for some fish.  Now this is what I want my backyard to look like.
 Their favorite spot ended up being the ponds where you could feed the fish. 


 Walking through the tunnel leading to the Secret Garden.  This was probably their next favorite spot and the cute little fountain inside now contains all the change I had and then lots more from my mom.  They sure got their wishes in.

 Looking into the one of the fountains.
 
In case you are wondering, my children do not believe in wearing shoes. 
DRIVES. ME. CRAZY.


0 comments: