Monday, September 2, 2013

Kindergarten, here she comes!!

It seems like she was just my little baby (although she will always be my baby) but today we sent her off to kindergarten.  She was so excited that it was hard for me to be sad.  Or maybe I got all my crying out last night after I kissed her goodnight. 

We are so proud of you and the amazing person you are growing up to become.  You are happy, smart, friendly, outgoing, and we couldn't ask for a better daughter.  We love you so much Claire.  Good luck on your first day of school.


After we dropped Claire off, Crue made me feel better when he said "I will stay your little baby."  It is so fun watching them grow up but sure wish it didn't happen quite so fast. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I cried the first day of kindergarten 5 times!! I thought I'd get used to it but it didn't happen. In fact, I think I cried the first day of school for many years. But, when Randy was a Senior, I was crying, hoping he'd graduate!!!! What a kid! Your Claire is one beautiful little girl and lucky to have such great parents! You've done a great job!