Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blessing day and photo shoot

Last month we were able to bless our sweet Anna at church.  We had lots of friends and family come to support us and we had a great day. 

Several days after the blessing I took Anna out to get some pictures of her in her blessing dress before she outgrew it.  My baby girl is absolutely beautiful and every day I feel so blessed to be her momma.
 My awesome cousins made these cute barefoot sandals and headband to go along with her 
blessing dress. 


Anna was tired and ready for bed by the time we started taking pictures.  No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get her to smile.  I finally recruited Crue to help get a smile out of her. I am not sure what I was expecting him to do but making faces was not it.  Anna wasn't amused but he sure had me and my step mom laughing.    

"Hurry Mom!  Take the picture." I guess he was determined to get her to smile.  I turned away for a sec and looked back when I heard my sweet Anna complaining.  I can't blame the poor girl. 
 Our precious Anna.  You bring so much happiness into our home.  We love you so much and are so grateful to be your family.  We knew our family was missing someone and that special someone was you. 


1 comments:

Annajean D. said...

So precious! Congratulations to you!