Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wheeler Farm

 I am so grateful that I am able to stay at home with our kids.  It really means the world to me.  My mom called up and asked if we wanted to meet her at Wheeler Farm for the day and since didn't have anything going on that day we were all on board. It has been years since we visited Wheeler Farm. 

Me and my sweet Anna hanging out in the shade while the kiddos played on the playground.


They had a really fun playground that wasn't there the last came we went. The kids loved it.


 Feeding the ducks was our favorite part.  We liked seeing how close we could get them to come us.


Crue's favorite part was to see how close they would come to us and then scare them and run after them.  Ha ha...he is such a little boy.

 My mom, Caitlynn, Rilynn, Claire, Tina, Anna, and Crue

 My little Crue Buddy

Feeding the ducks

0 comments: