Saturday, June 26, 2010

Funny Girl




Me: Claire, what do you want to do today?

Claire: I want to see Abbey, Callie, and Uchtdorf. (President Uchtdorf)




While swinging in the backyard she says "Mom, push me high please. I want an undercow" I guess she got tired of underdogs.




On our way to Tooele the other day Claire didn't get to listen to the song she wanted to hear. She doesn't understand yet that I have no control over what songs are played on the radio. This is what I hear from the back seat:

Claire: Poor Claire. She's got a hard life! (In a really sad voice)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids hilarious?? Maggie was saying the funniest things at "Annie" last night. I'm realizing that she's turning into a little person -- she never forgets anything. That Clair is adorable:) I hope Erich gets a whiny little girly girl who asks 5,000 ?'s constantly! He'll go NUTS