Thursday, July 1, 2010

June

I can't believe that it is already July.

June just flew by.

We had a great time spending it with those
that are most important to us...our family.

What is better than hanging out and playing games in the backyard (I decided that horse shoes just isn't my game),
having bbq's on the back patio,
going to girls camp, playdates with Claire's friends, swimming in the kiddie pool and running through the sprinklers when it is hot outside, reading books and playing games when it is raining, going on bike rides and long walks, playing basketball in the rain, planting our garden, enjoying the first ripe strawberries since we planted them last year, stopping by the local snow cone stand, eating yummy watermelon, wondering why Claire likes to wear her helmet while in her kiddie pool, spending the day at Bear Lake, and so much more.

And I can't forget celebrating Father's Day with our fathers and most importantly with the best daddy that I know...Luke.
Claire adores him and he is so good with her. She gets so excited when he walks in the door after work because she knows that the next little while will be spent on the swings, playing basketball, playing hide and seek, helping him work on a project, and basically just treating him like he is her own personal jungle gym. I knew that he would be a good daddy before we had kids but I am constantly amazed at how great he is. As Claire puts it, "I like daddy. He is pretty nice."







Life is just wonderful!!

Now we are moving on and looking forward to another great month and one of my favorite holidays, Independence Day!!

0 comments: