Monday, July 5, 2010

More Summer Fun


Swimming Lessons....something that a friend of mine and I started planning a year ago since at the time both our little girls were too young. And it almost didn't happen since I waited so long to get us signed up. How was I to know that the Parent/Child lessons would fill up so fast.

Today was the first day and we really enjoyed it. Lucky for us, Luke had the day off and was able to come and watch. Claire did so good!! She blew bubbles in the water, jumped in, went completely under the water, and kicked really good. The only thing she struggled with was pushing off of the side of the pool with her legs and I think she just wasn't sure what to do. It is going to be a fun two weeks....and I am looking forward to hopefully getting a good tan too :)


0 comments: