Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aerospace museum

Boredom hit our house last Saturday so once our little buddy woke up from his nap we headed to the Hill Aerospace Museum.  It has been on our list of things to do/places to go for several years and now we can check it off.   

Our little guy loved riding in the stroller and looking at everything.  He is always so good no matter where we happen to go.

It was neat looking at the different airplanes, helicopters, and bombs and learning about how they were used in the different wars.
Claire being an airplane.
We were amazed at how many airplanes they had on display
Claire not being very happy that I wanted to take her picture.
But she loved climbing on this airplane
My and my little man.
But this was definately the hit of the day.  We could have just brought a jar full of coins and Claire and Crue would have been entertained for hours watching them go round and round. 

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

You should have called me Chica, I live 5 min from there. Looks like you guys had fun.

Rachel said...

Just posted your adoption button on my blog! I'll do everything I can to help you adopt again!