Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentines Day

We love Valentines day around our house. Love making valentines. Love delivering valentines. And of course we love receiving valentine treats.




This is what I woke up to on Valentines Day!! Yep, I think my man kinda loves me.


She was so excited for me to do her hair in hearts.  It's funny that four years ago I was terrified of having a little girl for one simple reason....I would have to do her hair.  Four years ago I couldn't even do pigtails.  I'm not kidding either.  Well look how far this momma has come since then. 

Claire had school that day and she was so excited for her Valentines party.

 

Claire's Valentines


And once she got home from school we went around the neighborhood delivering valentines.  Crue was perfectly happy because all day long his big sister would stuff candy in his mouth. 

0 comments: