Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday

I always knew that Luke would be a good husband and father but he is even better than I could have possibly imagined.  Claire just adores him,  he constantly spoils me and treats me so good, and Crue loves playing with him.  He is the ultimate handyman.  He is a pretty good at baking too.  Claire practically follows him around when he is home.  And it was his birthday last week.    Happy Birthday Baby!  We love you so much. 


He has tea parties with Claire



He loves playing with the kids.  Out of the two of us he is definately the "fun" parent. 
                                         

He can make an awesome snowman


And this year I surprised him with a little getaway for his birthday.  For weeks I had it all planned out and I was so excited when I realized it would really work out.  I dropped the kids off at my moms and had my brother take me out to Luke's worksite right as he was getting off.  His face was priceless when I told him we were getting away for the night.  We had a blast!!
 

0 comments: