Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Buddy.


Our little guy is now one year old. 

This last year has just flown by.  It doesn't seem like it was a year ago that we got an unexpected call saying that our baby boy was on his way. We weren't planning on him coming for two more weeks.  Seeing him for the first time was incredible.  The ache in my heart was instantly gone.  I knew it was him that my heart had been aching for.  The one that I knew was meant to come to our family.  It was him that we had been praying for.    He has brought us so much joy this last year. 

Happy Birthday to our little Crue buddy. 
Your family loves you so much.





 We had a monster birthday party for him.  Well, two parties actually.  You can never party too much, right??

It took awhile before he really starting getting into his cake.  And even then, I think he enjoyed taking handfuls of it and throwing it on the floor more than he did eating it. 
 And then he got spoiled with lots of presents. 
 The next day we had another little party for him.  I think he liked the balloon more than anything else. 



0 comments: