Saturday, December 22, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

 This last year my little munchkin has turned into a crafting, decorating, and baking girl.  That being said, there was now way we were going to get out of making gingerbread houses.   She planned them out, had me write down a list of all the candy she thought we needed, made me read the list back to her several times to make sure I didn't leave anything out, and at the last minute the jammie-wearing girl jumped in the van with me because she could stand the thought of me picking out the candy without her. 
Lucky for me, she wasn't too particular about how we made them so we tried making them out of rice crispies and sticking the graham crakers on the outside.  It didn't work out as planned but Claire didn't seem to care at all.  She had a blast!! 

 
 

0 comments: