Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

I love that our family is close enough that we get to spend all the holidays with them.  This year we started out our Thanksgiving weekend like we normally do...baking, baking, and then more baking.  This year we met at my house to make pies and we had so much fun.  I took tons of pictures and then realized that I never put the SD card in.  I'm brilliant!!  I had some great pictures of Crue too because he was totally into the whole pie making thing this year.  Anyway, we really did have a great time with my mom, sis, bro, and the kiddos. 


 
Thanksgiving morning was spent down at Thanksgiving Poing since Luke was running a half marathon there. He did a great job. We are proud of you babe!!
 
 
We had Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws and then went to my dad's for pies later that night.  It was a great day. 

0 comments: