Friday, February 22, 2013

Awesome Weekend!!

Valentine's weekend was great!!  Here is a quick recap and a lot of pictures....
 
Claire's Valentine's party at school -  so excited she could barely sleep
 
Her hair was long enough to put into hearts for the big day - something she had talked about for weeks
 
She got lots of candy at school and shared it with her little bro - she is really good at sharing with him...most of the time
 
My little valentines delivered their valentines to the neighbors and some friends - and did a little mud puddle jumping at the same time
 
I got flowers from my man - he is the best
 
Claire got flowers from her daddy - he really is awesome
 
Thai take-out and sparkling cider for dinner - yum, yum, yum
 
Date night on Saturday - loved Safe Haven
 
New kitchen table - looks so much better
 
Bountiful Temple with some of my favorite people - can't believe my once mia maid is going on a mission already
 
Birthday party for my little sis - can't believe we are getting so old
 
Trip to Morgan - fav cousin is leaving on a mission
 
And the icing on the cake....
 
..........Drum Roll Please........
 
My almost two year old little buddy went #1 and #2 in the potty and we haven't even started to potty train him.  Wahoo!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: