Saturday, February 16, 2013

Litter, a prince, and a daddy-daughter date

Not a day goes by that Claire doesn't have me just laughing away.  I love my little girl so much. 

While delivering Valentines....
Claire:  What is this??? (totally annoyed and disgusted voice throughout the entire conversation)
Me:  Umm, it looks like a can of coke.
Claire: No!  This is called litter!
             Do they not want to take care of this world??? 
             Do they not love this beautiful earth that Heavenly Father created for us??? 
             Do they not have a garbage???

Today Luke and I went to the Bountiful temple....
Claire: How was the temple today?
Luke:  It was good.
Claire:  Did you see anyone marry their prince?

Daddy-daughter date tonight....
Me:  How was your date with Daddy?
Claire:  It was fun.
Me:  Did you make sure your date always opened the door for you?
Claire:  Yes he did.
Me:  Did your date pay for your dinner?
Claire:  Yep.
Me:  Did your date hold your hand?
Claire:  Yes he did (smile on her face)
Me:  We don't ever kiss on a first date.  I hope you didn't let your date kiss you.
Claire:  He did kiss me!!  (just giggling away)

 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts! I laugh, smile, and sometimes even shed a little tear.
I think you found your "prince" and your kids are definetly YOURS!!! Love it.