Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Successful Day!!

Today the laundry didn't get all washed, the floors didn't get vacuumed, and I didn't finish re-organizing the kitchen as planned. But today was a huge success because my little girl learned how to do this.....
 


As you can tell she is just a little bit excited.  She is screaming "Wahoo!  Hey Everybody I am learning to ride." 

Yesterday she kept asking if I would take the training wheels off so she could try and ride without them.  We tried last fall but she just wasn't ready yet.  We practiced a little bit yesterday until we were both freezing and I told her that if she practiced everyday this week then she would be riding by saturday.  I sure was wrong.  Look at her go!!  I'm not sure how many times we went up and down the street but it was all worth it.  Seeing my little girl accomplish something that she really worked hard at just makes this mama's heart melt.   I sure am proud of her.  She was so excited to surprise her dad when he got home.  We had him go down the street a little bit and close his eyes and then she took off riding over to him.   The look on his face was priceless.


0 comments: