Monday, May 13, 2013

Translations...



Claire:  Crue, lets go ask dad if we can.... 
Translation:  There is no way mom will let us get away with that but dad might.  He is our best bet.

Crue:  Mom,  watch me!!
Translation:  I am about to do what I think is a really cool trick but there is a good chance I will break my arm or leg.

Claire:  Crue, I think mom needs a big hug and kiss.  Go give her one.
Translation:  We sure made mom mad this time and we should probably apologize but just in case she is still upset, you are going in first Crue.

Claire:  Mom, remember how you said you would love me no matter what?
Translation:  I better remind you how much you love me before I tell you what I just did

Crue: I broke it. 
Translation:  Yep, I just did what you asked me not to do, and yep, it broke just like you said it would.











0 comments: