Thursday, October 31, 2013

Getting ready for Halloween

We seriously love Halloween around here and had lots of fun getting ready.  We loved helping my mom decorate her house.  And Claire and I even made a few new decorations to put up in our new house next year.  (Can I just tell you that it feels like it is taking them forever to get our house built.) 
 
My and my ma putting the spiders and webs on her house.  Of course we chose a cold and windy day to do it...not one of our smartest ideas.  I need to take a picture of the house with it all decorated.   It really looks cool covered with the webs and the spider invasion .

Claire and Crue had a blast raking and jumping in the leaves. I couldn't get Crue to sit still long enough for a pic. 

Claire making "monster" cupcakes.

Crue enjoying his sister's creation.

Our little Frankenstein cake. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl is so dang cute https://3.bp.blogspot.com/--Gp0VOLZpys/Um8gNwqnSTI/AAAAAAAAEZc/Qh2RgUxf_bE/s0/DSC02921.JPG When I downloaded the original I sharpened the picture and resized it so I could display her life size on my monitor. I love that cute face and her good looks. The picture is so clear and sharp she appeared to be directly in front of me. The display is warm and silky smooth so I leaned close and began licking her lips then slowly kissing her mouth and lips. When I finally pulled my mouth, lips and tongue from her mouth those good looks and that cute expression sent shivers up and down my spine!