Thursday, October 3, 2013

September

It seems like September just flew by but here are a few of the highlights...
 
One afternoon I received a phone call from a florist saying that she had just dropped off some flowers.  This is what Claire and I found on the front porch.  My little girl was so excited to get flowers from her daddy.  She showed everyone that happened to come over and even when the flowers died she refused to let me throw them away. 

Here is what my amazing husband sent me.  He is the best!!

Claire had been saving her allowance and doing some extra chores so I finally took her to Target and let her pick something out and she instantly fell in love with a kite.  Luckily the next day it was windy and Luke took the kids out and taught her how to get it going.


Crue's latest obsession has been bandaids.  Okay, bandaids and baseball -  he is constantly talking about baseball.  I recently restocked on bandaids but apparently he knew just where I had put them. 
 
We drove by our lot to see if anything had been done yet (it seems like it is taking FOREVER) and this is what we found.  Claire was so excited that we had a foundation that we had to stop and take a picture of her in front of it. 

And of course we need to take a picture of her scary face.

And the silly face. 
Crue was asleep in the van or we would have ended up with quite the photo shoot with the two of them and their silly faces.
 
We bought the kids some new bike helmets. 
You never can be too safe eating breakfast. 
Or riding in the car. 
Or jumping on the tramp. 
Or taking a nap. 

0 comments: