Sunday, October 6, 2013

Primary Program

The Sunday when the children put on the primary program is always my favorite Sunday of the year.  I love watching the kids sing and hearing about what they have learned during the year. It never fails that each year there happens to be at least one child that will trying to secretly wave to his/her family, or make faces at the audience, or blow kisses.  Can you guess who that child was this year??  Why yes, our sweet little Claire.  My favorite part was when the looked over to see the boy that she has a crush on standing at the podium saying his part.  Her eyes got really big and she had this huge smile on her face and then she tried to cover up the smile with her hand and with the other hand she was motioning for me to look up at Wally and once she had my attention she kept pointing at him.  It was hilarious.  She did a great job and it was so fun watching her up there just singing her little heart out. 
 

Crue also loved the primary program and would randomly start to sing along with them.  At one point they were singing 'Families Can Be Together Forever'  and Crue got really excited and said "They are singing my song".  He loves that song and I would rock him to sleep at night and sing this to him.  I just love that he considers it his song. 

0 comments: