Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jordan The Runner

Hey everyone! This is Tina’s bro, Jordan, writing to you guys! The pictures you are looking at are pictures of me free running (and grabbing my official Mirror’s Edge Runner Bag). The Symbol on the corner of the bag is the mark in the popular Xbox360/PS3/PC game, Mirror’s Edge.

I have to admit that some of the pictures are a bit strange. But it was Tina that was in charge of the photos. She is still a great photographer, and I am still a great runner (even though I have never tried out for Track or the 5K in my life.)

The pictures of me on the brick wall are also pictures of me balancing while I walk toward the front porch to get my bag. The bag is great for carrying things (important, unimportant, etc.) and also for hikes.

Let me tell you how I got the bag.
To make a long story short, I came into GameStop looking for games. I came across the PC section and asked one of the cashiers if they had Mirror’s Edge for the PC. They had a copy of the game, and after I bought the game, I asked them if they had the official bags from the game, and they gave me a bag for free! THAT, my friends, is how I got the bag.

Well, I’m all out of things to say. Peace out!

0 comments: