Friday, December 18, 2009

Feelin' Crafty

The past couple of months I have really been in a crafting mood so tonight I decided to post a few of the projects that I thought turned out alright. Too bad I'm not a perfectionist and they would have turned out better. Oh well....I am who I am!!!

I made this diaper cake for my cousin's baby shower. It was so much fun to make.


I bought this hat a few weeks ago and today decided to make a few fabric flowers so it wouldn't be so boring. Total cost for fabric... 20 cents plus enough left over to make several more flowers.

This idea I stole of off someone else's blog. I made it to go in Claire's "We hope one day we will make it all the way through sacrament meeting" quiet bag. Last week we ALMOST made it all the way through church and maybe with the addition of Mr. Potato Head, we will be able to do it this sunday.

1 comments:

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

I want to learn how to make this! Way to go! Andrew would love it.