Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just a little Christmas update

We can we say....Christmas was great. We loved spending time with our family, eating good food, and especially watching Claire experience it all.

We made sugar cookies to deliver to our neighbors and friends....and to some random guy that thought we were crazy. I guess I should have looked up an address instead of just guessing which house. He didn't even act appreciative either.


Look at this happy, yet tired girl. We could of slept in Christmas morning but I was so excited for Claire to open her gifts that I woke her and Luke up early.


Luke was excited to try out the new lens that he gave me for my camera.


All of us together in our new Christmas pj's. Last year I made our Christmas pj's but this year I took the lazy way out and bought them.


Claire was so excited for Santa to come to the Christmas party and she loved watching all the cousins come up when their names were called to see what Santa had for them. Then Santa pulled a goody bag out of his bag and said "Is there a little girl here named Claire?", and Claire instantly screamed out "NOOOO" and hid her face from Santa. So Funny!!!


The wagon that Luke gave Claire for Christmas was a big hit.


We hope you all had a great Christmas

0 comments: