Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our First Encounter with Santa this Year!!

So all day long I kept talking to Claire about Santa and was trying to get her excited to see him since our ward party was later that night and Santa usually stops by for a visit. Plus, I really wanted a pic of Claire with Santa but there is no way I am waiting in line for an hour and paying $20 at the mall....call me cheap if you want. The party was fun, the food was yummy, the entertainment was great, and Claire instantly freaked out when Luke placed her on Santa's lap. Maybe Santa will stop by our family Christmas party and things will go better. If not, there is always next year...Right??

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Kinlee still freaks out about Santa. If getting gifts required sitting on Santas lap, she would rather go without the toys! Hopefully Claire will be better!

Bonnie said...

For me, it never got better. My four year old keeps telling me, "he'll talk to Santa when he's older"!!
I am excited to see what my 3 year old does, though...he's not shy. :) Super cute picture of Claire!