Saturday, February 6, 2010

Erich's and Alexandra's Wedding

My brother got married yesterday and we are so happy for him and Alexa. Here are a few pics.
The Happy Couple....I honestly dont think I have ever seen my brother so happy

Our little Claire Bear had so much fun outside on the temple grounds. At one point she wandered over to where another couple was getting their wedding pictures taken. She just watched and watched and kept getting closer and closer to the couple. The groom finally looked down at her and jokingly asked if she wanted to be in the pictures. Within seconds she was trying to climb the steps so she could really get her picture taken with them. She is so funny!!

Claire, Ben, and Jordan


We were trying to get a pic of our little family but Rilynn wanted to join us too.
My Two Cuties....well, one cutie and one hottie!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great day! I'm so glad he is so happy! Cute couple.

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

Congrats to your brother and family! I loved my summer wedding, but I kind of wanted a winter one just so I could wear one of those cute winter capes. Super cute! And Claire is adorable as always!

sarah marie. said...

i'm so happy for erich!