Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's Thirteen - 13 things from today

1. Claire pooped in the bathtub just minutes after putting her in....lets just say it wasn't the kind that can be cleaned up easily.
2. She stood on the opposite end of the tub and screamed "eeewww" whenever she thought a piece of poop was coming near her.
3. I had to take the drain apart since some poop managed to go down the drain and clogged it...and I found several other things she has shoved down the drain in recent weeks.
4. Thirty minutes later I gave Claire another bath.
5. Being the slacker that I am, I waited until the last minute to find something to wear to my brother's wedding reception so I had to make a quick trip to Maurices.
6. Why are all the small sizes the first to go? Unless I get there right after a shipment has come in, all the smalls are gone. But I did finally find something.
7. We bought a new computer tonight
8. My brother's wedding reception was tonight and we are so glad that he has finally found someone that makes him incredibly happy.
9. Today is his birthday too.
10. We didn't have time to eat dinner so we went back multiple times to the food table.....so if you happened to get to the reception late and they ran out of food, you can blame us. hehe:)
11. We saw so many people that we hadn't seen since Luke and I got married
12. Luke taught Claire how to say "Mommy is Hot"
13. Luke has tomorrow off so our weekend has begun. How great is that!!!

0 comments: