Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Biggest Helper

We have the biggest helper and I totally love it. She will follow me around the house all day long saying "help you". The only time she doesn't want to help me is when her daddy gets home and then she decides to be his helper.

She loves to vacuum.

She has to put all the clothes in the washer all by herself.

I wish I could say that she likes putting dishes away. Unfortunately she only likes to pull them out and put them on the floor.

Whenever Luke is up on a ladder,she wants to be right there with him.

And helping Luke install the new dishwasher. She kept taking his tools away from him and saying "I'll fix it"

1 comments:

Chelsea Blair said...

Tina oh my heck I just found your blog from my U of U email that I haven't checked since last year and I am so excited to see you guys on here! Claire is so cute! You are doing such a cute job on this blog! It looks like she is keeping you on your toes! I love being a mom! I'm so glad to have found you!