Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ummm.....

This is similar to a conversation that Claire and I have been having a lot lately.

Claire: Go outside and swing

Me: Ummm....(pretending to be thinking about it) Lets put the clothes in the dryer first.

It seems like she is always asking to go do something right when I am in the middle of a project. Don't worry, we usually go do what she has asked to do...she just has to wait 5 or 10 minutes.

So the other night at dinner Luke is trying to get her to sit down at the table to eat.

Luke: Lets get in your chair so we can eat dinner

Claire: Ummm....(pretending to be thinking about it, and she was doing it EXACTLY the way I do it) Lets go play outside first.

I was cracking up.

She is definately getting tired of being in the house all day. I am fine playing outside in the rain with her IF it is warm outside. But cold temps and rain??? NO THANK YOU.

0 comments: