Sunday, August 22, 2010

Compliments

Lately Claire has been giving us some pretty good compliments. They always put a smile on my face. Here are a few....

Mom, you are a really good driver.

Your hair is soooo pretty. (I got this one the second day that I was sick and had done nothing but lay on the couch. It made my day!!)

Mommy, you can walk really good. (This is the first time I have even been complimented on my walking skills)

Wow Mom! You are a really good reader.

Hey Mom, You are a really good exerciser. (This one I get whenever we are walking anywhere...walking into a store, pushing a cart through walmart, going to get the mail.)

Hey dad, you are a really good dad.

I like you dad. You are pretty nice.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tina, you do the cutest posts. She is a doll. I can't believe how well she talks.